Monday, March 12, 2012

BatchBen: After the Final Rose

Ethical question: Does commitment meant that you stick with somebody through a horrible mess of her own making? Do you stick with somebody when they do something embarrassing? One would hope so. Do you stick with somebody when they turn up at the top of a Ponzi scheme? One would hope not. So I'm thinking the line is somewhere in between. I have to hope, though, that my line would be short of behavior that reveals dreadful character.

What was the chain of possession that got the ring into Chris's hands? And I'm sorry, but it's just as ludicrous to me the second time to have Ben offer a ring he didn't pay for.

Now to happier couples, and the really big news: Ashley finished school!

And that's how it ends. Now we wait for May and...Emily. The season promoted tonight as "Li'l Ricki Calls the Ball." The Bachelorette for Children. Or How to Really Mess Up a Kid in the Name of Putting the Kid First. Let's all hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment