Monday, February 13, 2012

BatchBen #7: Courtney's date

I need, I need, I need...quite a list she's generating there before the date. If Ben knew that he might not be saying "I could spend the rest of my life with her." No you couldn't. You could sure pick her at the end, but there's no way on earth anyone could spend a lifetime with her.

Courtney's wondering about whether she can introduce him to her folks, which makes me suddenly wonder...she has folks? I guess I just assumed she was spawned. She doesn't want to dump a bunch of stuff on him, but "I need to."

Wait! Date metaphor! Every step on the pyramid is like a step in the relationship. Awesome. Especially when you take it all the way and appreciate that going back down is a nightmare.

Does anyone over the age of 14 handle her own hair as much as Courtney does?

Hah! Did you notice her saying "I have a lot of guy friends"? Dude, that's a red flag:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/282330/saturday-night-live-red-flag

1 comment:

  1. I just can't STAND this girl!!! She is playing him like no other. Overly sexual to get his attention. Then acting hard to get to make him want her. Followed up by making him write down the reasons why he should like her (sorry, you haven't written up that one yet). Seriously, she is a genius. I hate her, but she's a playa like no otha. ARRR!!! And he sent kacie home for HER?!?

    ReplyDelete