Monday, May 30, 2011

Episode 2 #4

"Millions of people have come all this way to see this" (referring to the Bellaggio fountains) I actually heard as "Millions of people have come all this way to see us." And it seemed plausible. But I have journalistic integrity, and shall not attribute greater narcissism to her than I can actually support with evidence. Full disclosure: I'll keep looking for evidence.

Is Jeff/Masko this season's Michelle Money? I distinctly heard "I know I'm going to make her fall in love with me."

CHALLENGE! "I don't know that any other guy could be as great as William." D'ya think? Nobody? Not one of you other men she's going to make out with and profess affection for? G'on. Try.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT IS THIS DATE?? Why is she letting this play out so far? Is it a game of chicken? Ashley: you’re NOT funny! If he weren’t on this show, there is NO WAY that would have gone so far.

    The fountains are cool, but millions of tourists don't come just to see them. They come to gamble. And oogle naked girls. Unfortunately, I have to admit, this part of the date was pretty cool.

    And, no, Jeff is not this season's Michelle. It's absolutely Bently. Come on! The show is creating villains now. No question about it. More on that later too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe the totally random timing of the fountains going off right after he got the rose? That was totes romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I know - in all my Vegas wisdom - that those fountains actually go off about every 10 minutes... so we can be pretty sure that they say them once or twice during their dinner too.

    ReplyDelete