Monday, May 30, 2011

Episode 2 #6 Mickey's date

Mickey wins the solo date. Who's Mickey?

Jeff: Still no date? Oh, baby. Maybe the mask wasn't a good idea. Or she got word that you'll take it off on the first date and she wants you to suffer as long as possible. Bet it itches. Bet it makes you more vulnerable to attacks from the side. Bet it means you go home famous but nobody knows your face. Oh, snap! The plan backfired!

Oh yeah, Mickey. Dang he seems like no fun at all. Not helped by the way they couldn't seem to find enough money to light his face.

Who wants to go to a Colbie Caillat concert? Yay! I do! But wait--I don't get to enjoy it with a fun crowd, and have to stand around with boring Mickey? And my feet are wet?

2 comments:

  1. Who IS Mickey. Well I don't care. And I'm sorry I can't agree with you on this one. I think he is HOT, and I'm now a fan. True, I can't remember anything about his personality, but my overall impressions were positive. So he's good looking? How is that my problem? That was my only real initial impression of Roberto too (that, and he plays baseball), and look how that one turned out!

    Still, Ashley with this flipping coin thing? Even down to whether to give him the rose or not? I repeat, you're not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mickey. Except when she was giving him the rose, he seemed to have something stuck in his teeth and he was working really hard at it.

    ReplyDelete