Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BatchBen #4: Courtney's all-about-me cocktail party

Emily's roots look great. But that confidence-booster is not keeping her from falling into the inter-girl obsession trap. Clearly, as a Ph.D. student, she's never actually watched the show, or she'd know that the one who tries to expose the Bad Girl ALWAYS goes down first. Especially when the Bad Girl is already holding a rose. And it looks like she's going to keep it going next week! Oh, sheesh.

Let's play Three of These Things Belong Together! Consider the following quotes, from the same person: "I'm a nice person. Don't **** with me. I don't start fights, I finish them. Once you're on my **** list, it's hard to get off." First class, Courtney. You do know this is television, right?

Too bad about Monica. Roses went to a lot of girls whose names I don't know, and she seemed like a pretty straight-up solid gal. Best to ya. You can build a better relationship than this.

Really, I can't imagine what there is for anyone to comment on. Pretty blah episode. But next week, Viequez! I really don't care what they do--I'm ready to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment