Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BatchBen #5: Nicki's date

Viequez! I have the t-shirt. Bought it there. Back when you still had to schedule beach trips around live ammunition military exercises. Of course, I bought it for my 10-year-old son and then stole it when he outgrew it and by now it's picked up some funky colors, but still. Good for running. But...wait...the first date is in San Juan? You're on this spectacular island and the first thing you do is leave it? The rain is punishment for the disrespect.

Nicky was one of my first faves. She had on a classy dress for the opening cocktail party and didn't introduce herself with a stupid line. Glad to see things are going well, but walking around San Juan I'm picking up zero chemistry, despite the way he's saying things are going so well.

Meanwhile, back in the house...ouch. Blakely got some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment