Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BatchBen #5: Goodbye Elyse and hello Courtney!

I've been having trouble getting around the way Elyse reminds me of a really brassy Lebanese woman from the Next Food Network Star. ("Mediterranean Mama," she called herself.) But it looks like I won't have to. Did you pick up all of Ben's uncomfortable hair-tugging and squirming at dinner? Maybe he saw Next Food Network Star, too.

So the porter doesn't have to knock when he walks into a room full of women? I guess the presence of the cameramen establishes an open-door policy. And I don't disagree with Courtney's "Jersey shore" comment, but sheesh--don't say it.

Ah, the skinny dipping. I think the point at which Ben was explaining himself by saying "I don't know" was probably when Jill sent the text saying "I hate Ben." The followup of "I was thinking this probably wasn't a good idea but..." didn't help, either.

Did you notice her saying how great it was to be on the beach with "nobody around"? THEN WHY CAN WE SEE IT? Oh, wait--the camera crew. That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment