Monday, January 9, 2012

BatchBen #2: Kacie B's date


Props to Ben for picking one of my early gold stars for his first date, who earned my highly valued rating by being "very real" and "not overflowing her dress." Hey--we don't have much to work with on first appearances. She confirmed my assessment by a) going off-script when she spotted the baton and b) recognizing that baton-twirling is an embarrassing skill to have. And what were producers thinking, letting him bond with a home-town girl in his home town, with home movies, on his first date? Shucks. This thing might be all over. She's great. We like?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE her! And I'm thinking she's going to last - at least according to the "this season, on the Bachelor" clips. She was real, warm and they seems to do well together. She's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! Jamie & Nicki also caught my eye for good behavior on the first episode. But...Blakely and Courtney prove that people can be dopes. Maybe they should let the viewers pick for him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome! Like American idol mixed in. You wonder how the girls would behave if they had to impress more than one horny guy.

    ReplyDelete