Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BatchBen #4: Well, at least Utah is interesting

Poor Kacie. So many feelings, so soon. Can't bear to watch somebody else spend time with her Ben, and most of all wouldn't want to see him go up in a HELICOPTER with another...Wait! Look! A helicopter! For Rachel Bangs.

Utah, you're lookin' FABULOUS in the fall. Resolution: I'm not going to go inside the house at all next fall. Especially after I win that HGTV dream home along the Provo River! Or Danny and Michelle, if you win it, I'm assuming you'll let me stay.

Mmm...this isn't going well. Without champagne to cover the awkward silences, I'm not sure what they'd do. At least I have the viewer tease that if she doesn't get the rose she'll be CRUSHED. Yippee! Something interesting might happen! But shoot, no--somebody he's going to send home eventually instead gets to stick around longer so she can feel worse when it finally does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment