Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bachelorette: Ashley, episode 10: Boys' Night Out

...or, the kind of event they had to get the men to sign contracts to do: Talking to other men, with cameras rolling, about feelings and romantic failure. How could anyone miss THAT? So let's begin with the beginning:

Ashley's reflections on people we'd forgotten: Uh, I got nuthin, except a little chuckle at Ashley saying she's a little hurt that people can be so negative in thinking she's a dope over the Bentley thing. Wake up, sister.

Ashley's reflections on moments we didn't see during the show: These are the best outtakes you got? Dang. This show was BORING off-camera. Although I was a bit struck with the wrapup, when Chris said that he hoped everything has worked out well and Ashley just said, "Thanks Chris!" Hmm.

I think the preview for Bachelor Pad was the best part of this segment. And I still can't understand anything Casey says except that he wants to punch Jake and tell him "That's for America! That's for my girlfriend!"

I think this is a good time to get to the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment