Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Episode 9 #3: Ben's date

It looks like Ben got there a few days early and caught some rays. But I'm sure the rays are better on a yacht. Yacht people will tell you that, if you can find some to ask. So all aboard!

Oo! Ben "found himself" on "this journey." Let's hope Ashley ditches him and a better girl reaps the rewards. Someone who won't straddle him on national TV and when asked whether she's okay with it, says "I'm TOTALLY okay with it!" Think about it--dude. There's two (or more) other guys in the mix. That level of casual intimacy doesn't bode well for the character of the girl you're eyeing.

Love how he says "I'm floating" while wearing...a LIFE VEST! Hah! For clarification: If you're older than six and I see you snorkeling in a life vest I'm going to laugh. I don't care how cute you are.

There's something very boyish and kinda innocent about dear Ben. I guess I'm feeling kinda maternal about this nice sweet boy. That invitation to the fantasy suite just made me really uncomfortable, no matter how much he gushes to the camera about how great everything has been. Poor guy. This won't end well for him, even if (especially if?) he is the one she picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment