Monday, June 13, 2011

Episode 4 #3: The group date

Wow. Does nice JP actually think this service date is Ashley's idea and shows off what a noble person she is? Aw, shucks. That's so innocent and sweet and dangerous.

Nothing much to say about the date, except watch out, kids! Wet paint! On to the cocktail party:

Well played, Ben F. of the misshapen elephant. Well played.

Well played, Ryan of the "I get along great with the guys" and "I think you're beautiful."

Well played, JP of the "that sucky date was perfect" and the smokin' make-outs. Looks like he'll last the night. Or maybe not if the other guys kill him for carrying Ashley back from the beach.

Poorly played, Ryan of the "I get along great with the guys" who turned it around and gave us the awkward "I need her for just TWO minutes. Really" and said...I can't wait to see you again? That was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment