Monday, June 20, 2011

Episode 5 #3: FIGHT CLUB!

All About Ashley's Abs. She's not going to participate, but she's going to demo some kick boxing for us anyway. As a warm-up to window shopping at the meat market. Nope! Not window shopping! She's gonna handle the merchandise and take a push-up ride or two.

Quote of the night, Ashley, as a precursor to the first fight: "I just hope they don't take it too seriously and have some fun with it." You do realize you just put two testosterone-impaired pectoral adult males, fighting for the attention of a single female in spandex, in a boxing ring together? Do you notice how she's cringing in every shot while the guys are laughing and pointing and cheering? Boys are stupid. Fighting is stupid. Loved li'l JP's attitude, though. Poor Ames. I think he's even less excited about the hot pink shorts there in the hospital in front of all the med staff.

Oo! Quote of the night followup at the cocktail party: "I thought it was gonna be a fun thing and I thought everyone was going to bond." Has she ever actually known any human males older than, mmm, 10?

Okay, I see Ryan's over-chipper side there at the cocktail party giggling over his bruises. Sheesh Ames is messed up. I hope they keep him away from the alcohol.

And the rose goes to...Blake the I-haven't-had-much-reassurance dentist. Getting the rose put an "instant smile on my face." Way to work the veneers.

And in the final shot, WHO PUT A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE IN AMES' HAND?!?

1 comment:

  1. Ames, and the eyes on the side of his head, has never had more of my affection than he did on this date. Poor, poor guy. I mean, he has a great body, he obviously works out. If only they had given them one of those Biggest Loser challenges where they have to pull their body weight as bags of sand across - cause he could do that. He's just not a fighter. He's a pacifist. So what do you get for living a life where you find non-violent solutions to problems? A concussion.

    What a horrible date idea.

    And, yes, Blake played the, "I need reassurance - I'm feeling insecure" card. And she ate it up.

    ReplyDelete