Monday, June 6, 2011

Episode 3 #7: The cocktail non-party

Girl, you needed to pick up Bentley's picture and smash it, instead of lay it down with a tear. Okay, Chris--here's your moment. Tell her the truth and let her get good and mad and get over him. Do it. DO IT. Well, without telling her, you're telling her. That's something, at least. The big question is whether she'll really get it.

Wait--so--William came back? I mean, it sounded like he would, and I was looking forward to seeing how that would play out, but then he's just sitting there on the sofas? Buh...okay. I can forgive--in an episode like this, there's probably lots of great stuff on the cutting room floor. This was an embarrassment of riches.

I probably won't have the patience to figure out whether a disproportionate number of the guys who got cut were at the roast, but...wouldn't surprise.

Dad: How bad does it feel to be cut on the night William stayed?

Turns out Jeff is weird with the mask and nobody without it. Terrible fix, that. But nobody held a gun to his head to make him lean on one knee and throw the thing in the fire. Once again, he only did this to himself.

WHOA! So how does she go from "I don't know if I can do this" to "Have faith in this. I KNOW this works"? Ah, the power of alcohol, fancy clothes, TV cameras, and an unlimited floral budget.

So how are we feeling now? I hope not too emotionally drained to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Well my emotions feel fine. But I do feel bad for her. Not that she didn't set herself up for it, bla bla bla. But she really must feel like such an idiot now.

    I'm glad William stayed. I think he's cute. And they did have a good first date. And I really think he really is sorry. It's going to be fun to watch her "learn how to trust him again."

    Even though I REALLY wanted Chris to tell her the truth, I think it will come out at some point. But I did love when he said, "That's such a typical guy thing to say" (re: the dot, dot, dot comment). Chris did a good job at pointing out that she was being an idiot and that Bently is a (fill in the blank for the name of any member of the male genitalia that I don't like to throw around).

    And next week they are ALREADY off to exotic places! Travel! Yay!

    ReplyDelete