Monday, June 20, 2011

Bachelorette: Ashley, episode 5

Very quiet week, ladies. I was at camp; what was your excuse? Okay, granted, it was a very boring episode. Better things this week. Bentley's Back! And he's back entirely because producers were getting as bored as we were, texted him, offered a ticket to Thailand, tossed in a few incentives (vouchers for the Bangkok hooker scene?), and told him to bring his bad self on over to kick up some front-row drama. Count me in.

I've never been so interested in Asia travel, but at about the 60-second point, I already think I want to go to Chiang Mai. Especially if I have the kind of budget they seem to be working with. So let's go!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to apologize. It was a boring episode. But I didn't respond to the blog immediately and then it unfortunately just slipped my mind. I'm here and on board with episode 5 though.

    ReplyDelete