Monday, June 20, 2011

Episode 5 #4: The Thunderdome date

"Who's got two thumbs as is going home with a rose? This guy." Yeah, William is THAT guy. This should be weird. Ben C is stiff and William is a jerk. Evidence? "I can be the funniest guy in the room." And he thinks it's true.

Did you catch that sheepish "uh, it wasn't me, dude" look William gave when Ben C glanced at him after he got the ax? I think that was part of "I can be the biggest **** in the room." Yet again, Ashley's showing herself a very astute instantaneous judge of character.

"I'm a 30-year-old boy." Ow. So true. Note for the future: That line is never gonna play with the non-party-girl set. Also true: "I am the world's biggest **** jackass." Good job, Ashley! And yes, William, you're right, that problem has been plaguing you all along and will continue to. Who has two thumbs and no lasting romance in his future? Yeah, this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! William is an awful person. I'm soooo glad he left. Seriously? "I can be the funniest guy in the room."?? I know you already mentioned that, but it needed to be said again.

    William: You have not, nor have you ever been, funny. You have, multiple times, been awful.

    Do we really think that Ben C said those things? I can't believe he didn't defend himself more. And that she didn't give him a chance to explain. And that William would think that by throwing someone under the bus like that would get him somewhere. Self-centered, much? What's worse? What ensued afterwords is a VIOLENT spiral of self-loathing by Ashley. And I really hate having to watch that.

    ReplyDelete