Monday, June 27, 2011

Episode 6 #4: The Group Date

Hey look! Ashley's abs! But I think I need to back up and hear how many of her confessionals and voice-overs include the word "Bentley." Still. Present or absent, lingering or "over it," he is still driving this train.

A dragon boat team-finding competition? When did Bachelorette start borrowing date ideas from Amazing Race challenges?

Oh, poor Ames. He's taking all this stuff way too seriously. His brains got seriously scrambled last week. Team Red Dragon is FUNNY. I like that. Chanting "idiot" in Chinese and saying stuff like "We're getting smoked." "Yeah, dude, like salmon." And singing. Love it.

Oh, Ames, you playah. Elevator kissing. Love the way they felt embarrassed and pulled apart when the elevator doors opened. But the cameraman standing there with them isn't a problem.

Ben F: Who's the biggest skeptic of all? "This guy." But take note: He DOESN'T have two thumbs to say it with! Home run, dude. The audience loves you. Let's hope Ashley keeps that Sonoma life vision front and center. Maybe Mickey the Chef could come along and cook some great Sonoma food to go with their wine. I find him to be also amusing.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this date, because it showed a lot of consideration. I mean, last week's competition went so well, why wouldn't we want to keep that going? I really hoped that someone would fall out of the boat and have a near-death experience, so they concentrate entirely "can you BELIEVE this? We got this poolside bar ALL TO OURSELVES" dates.

    Red Dragon definitely was the best team. Thanks for having personalities, you two!

    I was WAY uncomf with Ames' elevator kiss. He kinda mauled her. I think of him as a sensitive and tender guy. That kiss was neither of those things. But thanks for pointing out the camera man. The funny thing is, I didn't even think about that, but you are so right!

    ReplyDelete