Monday, June 6, 2011

Episode 3 #3: The group date & sweet roast

Oh, Jeff. Such a sucker for whatever the producers want him to do. That's some real nice standing on the balcony and gazing dreamily into the distance, wondering what the view would look like if he could see the full 180. I think he can't breathe very well in that thing, which would explain why his mouth always seems to be hanging open a little. And he's been having trouble shaving, it looks like. Wait! Will he really reveal? Dad's wondering when Ashley's going to start doing Grammy's move-it-along twirly finger during his lengthy intro to removing the mask. And we've got...a guy who would've been better off going with his normal face. Though he does still have a slightly disturbing stare. I guess that wasn't the fault of the eye-holes. Oh, and he is definitely going to be HI-larious at the roast. You can tell that mask was actually hiding a big ol' goofy clown with a rockin' sense of humor. I mean--get this--he's gonna make fun of somebody's OUTFIT. Help me keep breathing!

Ryan-the-solar-exec is pure gold. He's gonna win the whole thing, for sure. Too bad he's a terrible comic.

Uh--William--who are you trying to impress? The famous comic? Uh-oh.

Ashley, have you ever seen a roast? "I'm looking forward to everything about this date"? There is NO WAY it can ever be ANYTHING but AWFUL.

...and whoa. Even sitting here months after the fact, in my living room, that was UNCOMFORTABLE.

But wait! It's going to get worse! The predator lurks! Go for the throat on the weak, bleeding little antelope! WHY IS BENTLEY DOING THIS?!?

3 comments:

  1. Right?? Jeff was not that good looking (I liked her comment about him looking older than she thought). And he's really VERY boring. I mean, one or the other, but that mask bit just made him weird. And made the all around disappointment that much greater.

    The roast... I don't know. I think you pretty much covered it. This was a terrible idea all around. I used to think that the producers came up with all the dates, but I'm getting more and more convinced that Ashley really does play a part in planning them. I'm seeing common themes and they all have to do with humiliation and setting the guys up to comfort her in her insecurities.

    Bently is an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing on the date idea. Made me think about all Brad's dates, which had to do with terrifying the girls and seeing how they handle it. Like, how far can I go before you'll run away? And Ashley's dates also seem to have a lot to do with dancing with her. Good point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if she helped plan the roast, I hope she learned a lesson.

    ReplyDelete